What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary & Functionality cookies
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
Cookies we use:
1. _csrf - system token which is used to prevent cross-site request forgery. Expires after session ends.
3. _expand-transport-search - stores the status of the transport search field. Expires after session ends.
4. _cargo-transport-search - stores the status of the cargo search field. Expires after session ends.
5. _PHPSESSID - stores the system session ID on the server. Expires after session ends.
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the website.
Cookies we use:
1. _ga - is used to identify unique users and expires after two years
2. _gid - is used to identify the user and expires in 24 hours
3. _gat - is used to throttle the request rate and expires after one minute.
4. _gac - is used to store campaign information to provide Google Ads with a more reliable way to measure the interactions of customers and expires in 90 days.
5. AMP_TOKEN - is used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Cliend ID service and expires in range of 1 seconds to 1 year.
How to delete cookies?
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting.